Thursday, October 21, 2010

IDIOT IDIOMATIC

Idiom can defined as an expression whose meaning is not predictable from the usual meanings of its constituent elements; a language, dialect, or style of speaking peculiar to a people; a construction or expression of one language whose parts correspond to elements in another language but whose total structure or meaning is not matched in the same way in the second language; the peculiar character or genius of a language; a distinct style or character.

We already learned about idiom back when we were in elementary school, didn’t we? I found the perfect idiom to express what happened this past five years. This idiom just makes me feel like an extremely horribly awfully idiot. I’m not joking around, this is a serious shit. Feels like you wanna drowning yourself in a big goddamn pool, or choking your neck by your own hands, or cutting your vein in the hand, or laying your body down on a railroad, or else you just sitting with a blank eyes and possessed by a demon. I’ll be a true idiot if I did all kind of activities above. It is clear enough I’m not insane yet. I still can make a difference between the good and the bad. I’m in so much grateful with that. Thank God, I praise you.

Back to idiom, you guys must have heard this, rite? Where there is a will, there is way”. It means if one really wants to do something, one can. For example:



“Where there is a will, there is way......”

Ways to know you
Ways to be friends with you
Ways to know more about you
Ways to make me liking you
Ways to make me liking you a lot lot more
Ways to make me happy with you
Ways to make me in love with you
Ways to make me enjoying life with you
Ways to share life with you
Ways to get along well after we had a little fight
Ways to make me deeply in love with you
Ways to get along well after we had a big fight
Ways to realize how colorful our love life is
Ways to make us through the ups and downs
Ways to make me madly deeply in love with you
Then
Ways to cheat on me with my own close friend
Ways to make this ex-close friend had a crush on you
Ways to make me feel betrayed so damn hard by both of you


Well, the last three are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much, isn’t it? What do you think reader? Am I an idiot? I think I’m not reach the idiot level yet, hmm maybe a fool I guess LOL. The idiot is supposed to be the one who already knows he/she is on the wrong way road, but still keep walking on it. He/she still got the change turning back to the right way even there have to be some consequences, like coming late, got tired during the walk, etc. He/she just follows the wind blows, mad people who definitely giving the wrong direction, blame it to all x factor, and the last thing he/she can do is leaving it to the God’s hand even though he/she got at least a tiny brain to think but not using it.

Then he/she just keep walking on that wrong road again because it’s too tempting, too curious about everything and anything in it. although during the walk he/she meets friends, families, beggar, a dead cat, a dead man, dead soul people, zombies, ghosts, monsters, an angel, any kind of creature, he/she doesn’t give a shit, doesn’t care, doesn’t think, doesn’t feel anything except the lustfully temptation to walk that wrong way. Since i don't have the right to forbid him/her, so I think it is a time to say good bye then. I intend to the right way road with friends, families, and God by my side. Well good luck for the idiot, it must be a heavy damage slippery road. Be careful with it.


Am i look like an idiot? Think not. I'm just being a fool. silly me :D

11 comments:

  1. it's on your hand :D

    you can also choose the slippery one and make you look idiot. but i'm sure you're still indro that i know these whole time, THE STRONG ONE!

    i think i don't need to tell you more to be tough. you already did :D

    writing is good enough to release your stress right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uwooow, thx yuun. glad you told me that im a strong one :*

    somebody told me to BE STRONG and that I HAVE A BIG HEART thing, but it came from the wrong person haha.

    yes, writing took the stress away a bit yuun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indah, I don't know what had happened. Combo betrayal or something, I guess. Well, I'm just hoping the best for you. Having the courage to write this means you're already strong enough to move on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cita: thankies kibooo. well, i dunno if im really that strong hehehe. hope, it's not happening to such a good and lovely person like you :D amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. uuuuu..be strong ndro be strong..

    btw: why there's a chicken on your head? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. smitsus: thx dear smitsuuus :D

    hehe, it's on my head because i'm afraid you'd steal it. i can't let anybody steal anything from me again, ever.. buahahahaha :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. be strong babe..!!! time will be answered everything.. go..go...go indro.. go..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sylfi: that was very kind of you.
    yes, time tunes and i hope God heals me. amen :)
    success for our love life ya syl :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. indroooo

    baby people NEED to be a fool in order to grown up, when we grown up things that caused us being a fool begin to be unnecessary and then poof, nothing but ashes

    i know you will be STRONGER than those ppl

    we will!! ayo cmon holding hands menyongsong bareng2!!!

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm gonna say it short and simple

    MENERIMA LAYANAN JASA SANTET DAN TELUH.
    bisa mengubah orang yang anda benci menjadi siput, batu atau spongebob. penawaran khusus, pesan di bulan November dan anda akan mendapatkan tiket bus PP Merauke-Depok. hehehe

    just a little mood lifter for a supergirl, who, soon will see this issue as an "Oh-So-Last-Year!" one.

    for now, just order the service via email. :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. @eugene:ichaaa, so nice of you cheering me with those words hihi, yes i'd love holding hands with you :*

    @nyanya: Laughing my ass off reading ur comment nya, haahahahaha nyerraaahhh gw, i kinda interested with your idea :p
    thanks darlaa for giving me a big smile :D

    ReplyDelete