Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A POSTCARD FROM SOUTH KOREA

the day Yuni went away to Daejeon, South Korea

Please let me introduce one of my dear friend, Yuni Winingsih, who temporarily live in South Korea. Yuni is a bright cheery girl who has a wide gorgeous smile. What i really like about her is the way she can make people around laugh and smile with her natural honesty that she has. She’s good at hiding her own feeling and kept it, you can imagine how strong she is, can’t you? The best part is even she’s not joining some kind of any circus, she never failed entertaining me (sorry yun, I'm just fooling around :p). I hope she felt the good way about me, im so sorry if i ever let you down yuuun.

Heemm the thing is, she got a scholarship to learn Korean language and she’s gonna hang on there until February 2011. Ooh how i miss her badly.... Hehe tell you the truth I'm a lil bit envy for her luck, disappearing from Jakarta for 6 months would be a great heavenly journey for a heartbreak kiddo like me LOL. But of course im really happy for her. The day she took off, i asked her to write and send me a postcard from South Korea hehe. And she kept her promise! Yippiee, i got the lovely postcard at October 5th. Since i don't have a scanner machine, i just had a time to scan it on campus back then hehee. Btw, my mom and sisters told me that this sending-postcard-thingy was a traditional way as if we can easily share stories with any kind of social networking on the internet. But personally, i like this idea instead. What do you think? Am i too old fashioned? Hehee.


Heey, the pic is a view in Thailand, im asking for an awesome landscape from Koreaaa~ hihi


I supposed not to show it to you, but I want to :D



p.s: i didn’t find my cool pic postcard, so i couldn’t send you back yet yun. Be patience please :)

7 comments:

  1. Aw, cute picture.

    Lovely post card. I should send some post cards from Taiwan. =O! haha.
    You have a lovely blog. =o)

    http://shortgirlbigadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This one i got it from my roomate"

    haha even she send you a postcard which she get from other person, it is soo yuni!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. 黃愛玲: thanks for the compliment :) what should i call you? i can't read mandarin hehehe.
    wooow, i'd love to have a post card from Taiwan. that's very kind of you....
    seems like Taipei is a nice city to live in, isn't it?? just blogwalking to your blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. eugene: yeah definitely it's her!! huahahhaha. ca, follow my blog ya, and i'll follback you darlaaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh c'mon, can't you put another pic one? that describe me best more than this one? the beautiful one kekekekke

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear indro, I also agree for the post card idea. Post cards got personal touch so much better than emails and whatsoever digital thing

    dear yuni, I was really surprised to know that u're away in Korea, I thought that u're still in jkt doing your shoe drawing business. WAY TO GO YUNIIII! :D

    Success for you both :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. dinda: well, couldn't agree no more hehe.
    thanks dindoooo.. im hoping success for you too :*

    ReplyDelete