Monday, November 15, 2010

GOODBYE 20 & HELLO 21!!!

tiramisu cheesecake from Cheese Cake Factory :9


Yeaaaay, I just wanna say happy birthday to myself. At November 13th 1989, I was born normal and healthy. And 21 years later, im grateful as i kept along with that. Alhamdulillah. I never meant my birthday is a special day. Nothing really special actually. From my point of view, it was just to remind us what we have done, not done, earn, not earn, and so on. So we could be a better person the next following years. Heem, even though now i grew older, problems will always be a friend of mine. As a human, I gotta solve them wisely enough. Haaaaahhhh, easy to say, difficult to execute. Sounds cliche, but i really hope and wish for it.
The best part from a birthday is you got a lot of attentions by people around you by sending texts, twitter mentions, bbms, walls at facebook, or even a call. So I got so many greetings and birthday wishes from my lovable friends. Thanks anyway, I love every wishes that all of you guys gave to me, I saved some of them indeed :)

Im not gonna tell you what my personal wishes are, let it just me and God who know them. Cheers!!

Btw, there are many awkward things happened right on my birthday. I can't give any details, but I wanna say my special thanks to Ndhoy and Trias. I love you guys :* (not to forget my family)

2 comments: