Saturday, April 24, 2010

MONEY DILEMMA



Talking about money is a never ending story. I want this, I want that and there's no money to make all of that happen. This issue has always irritating me in my most entire life. I think yesterday was the climax one. Don't wanna give the details, I just wanna write some solutions that fits me. I should be ashamed still stuck with financial problem and I have to learn managing my own money at this age.


MONEY
=======================

Money is anything that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts. The main functions of money are distinguished as: a medium of exchange, a unit of account, a store of value, and occasionally, a standard of deferred payment. (source: wikipedia)

specification:
easy to spent; but really hard to earn

solutions:
  1. do not being an impulsive buyer; just get what you really need, decrease what you want, and thrift store kinda help me lol
  2. do some saving; watch your income and expenses, remain amount of money periodically. After that anytime you can spend it but wisely of course.
  3. do business; Money cannot fall from the sky and it was no good for you just expecting from your parents. Earn money from your own is a must. Destroy your lazy-feel and start the business with full spirit.

Aarrrrggggggghh I really need to work it out for sure. So, who's with me?

photograph by: me at someone's wedding :)

1 comment:

  1. same here, i used to managed other financial prob;em but somehow i don't even able to manage mine! desperate..
    let's make some business to make money girl

    ReplyDelete