Friday, April 30, 2010

meet us through the glass






Hey everyone, meet me and Peter through the glass world. Trapped behind the glass seems like we're in a Coraline movies, lol. but that was scary if it's true. Me and Peter got nothing to do about, so playing around with a machine called 'scanner' seemed fun. And that was true!, SCANNING YOUR OWN FACE WAS SUPER FUN!! I tried a few time, but Peter just once. Why would I wanna do this several times? Some scan result wasn't satisfy me and was a total failure I guess. You could see my pores everywhere, my wide forehead, and my wrinkled lips. That's why two photos was pretty enough to show to you okay heh. See me on the next post.


Btw, the first day of May will be my 3rd Anniversary with Peter. Should we celebrate it? I think it's a must hahaa. Months ago and this past week, I thought about making something as a present to Peter. But until now, I didn't make anything at all. Shame on me. So, I'll better pray about our relationship, "Hope both of us can run this smoothly and more more of love for us." Please cross our finger to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment