Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WHEN MOM IS OUTTA TOWN

fettucini carbonara with tarik ice tea, the tastiest food so far by me :9


My mom visited her sister (which also is my aunt) at Tembilahan, Riau for more than a week. Pretty lame, cause i knew my sisters will depends on me when it come to tummy problems. So when mom is outta town, I cooked. Well, it was really not a real cooking i have to say. I made my own meal, the very easy ones and the instant way to feed this rubber belly. I should be ashamed, at this age I just gotta make this kinda stuff :(

I think as a human being, we gotta appreciate our self with delightful food so we could thank to God that we’re living such a graceful life. Food is a heaven sent from God, i assure that to you ehehehe. Sooo, can you tell me guys, what's your favorite food to make? Have you ever fail making it? Fyi, i failed to make the fettucini alio oglio, the pasta was under cook. I also once failed to make pancakes that the final result was just like a slight bread haha. Failure is always the best way to learn, like KOC lyric said hihi. And I think nothing can really stop us as long as we try our best, rite? I promise my self to learn tastiest yum yum recipes so that I can fulfill my prime needs of food. I don't mind if you'd like to share your experience in food to me. Must have been a pleasure to know it.


cornflakes cereal with caramel topping


smoked beef and cheese toast


french fries with mix of mayonnaise and chili


chicken siomay dimsum from fiesta, i just steam it :p


fettucini alio oglio, a bit disappointing :(


No comments:

Post a Comment