Friday, October 8, 2010

NOT IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE


Recently i made a playlist called "not in the mood for love", songs that thousands time i've been listening to. Well, why i wanna call it like that?? just guest it. Here's the list that I wanna share it to you :

  1. Michael Buble - Put Your Head on My Shoulder
  2. Rooney - When Did Your Heart Go Missing
  3. She & Him - Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
  4. The Postal Service - Suddenly Everything Has Changed
  5. Garbage - Milk
  6. The Banery - Janji Pasti
  7. Interpol - No I in Threesome
  8. The All American Reject - Gives You Hell
  9. Regina Spektor - Hero
  10. Belle Who - No Control
  11. Placebo - Special Needs
  12. Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes
  13. Eggstone - Wrong Heaven
  14. Dewa - Hadapi dengan Senyuman


Bismillah, God please let me through this. Amen O:)


(thx to Ery Ratmoko for the pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment