Sunday, April 4, 2010

failure for fly



I've said that I would have gone to Sentul City on Sunday feb 28th, of course for riding the "HOT AIR BALLOON". And yes, I did it!! Not only me, but with Peter, Steven aaaaannd now with my youngest sister, Mayang. It was cloudy when we arrived there and about an hour after that, the rain dropped. It was just a little drizzle though but suddenly they stopped the event. I thought it was not allowed to fly at such a condition like that even only drizzling. We already stood in the line and queue for it. Thus, me and my sister were failure for fly. I didn't mind though, cause our ability to pay was just at 100k and all we're gonna get just flew at average height (not so high enough compare to the building next to it). yeah, just floating -_- BUUUUT, if you had Rp 5million you could fly for an hour and went around the site. We decided to get out from there and wanted to eat sate kiloan. But first, we had to take a long walk (we did it twice first to reach the main site then the second to go back to the car) cause there's no parking lot and even this event provided buses for visitors, it was too full to get in. We postponed sate kiloan and headed to Bogor and took dinner time at Gumati. Pia apple pies went along with us back to Jakarta :)
Heeey, what should i say for the last word? It was nice to have quality time with your siblings and family. Rare moments i should have said. my family didn't like to go to holiday for years. My next agenda now is asking my family to go to real holiday for sure. Oh not to forget, the presence of my beloved boyfie, Peter completed the day ;p
what about you ppl??

Oh, here are some pics of it:




he looked ugly and i was absolutely pretty, don't you think so?? hihi


Mayang Kamilia Muslim, she didn't like being captured to the camera


Steven


i yelled "Mister, mister" to this bule and he waved his hand on me ahahahaha ;p

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. cerita lo klimaks banget pas "mister, mister" ndro. nice photos say. will the next ones be morotai's? hehehe. amiin

    ReplyDelete
  2. tengkyuuu nya :)
    hahahha MOROTAI aminn YA nyaaa, mdh2an kita bareng ya.. ya allah gw belom wawancara nih. deg2an bgt dehh

    ReplyDelete