Monday, January 11, 2010

im fine, thank you

If someone is telling you “you could be prettier if wearing a bracelet and so on so on so on so on”

Thanks for the advice, but please don’t push me that way. This is me.


If someone is telling you “I kinda bored with you”

Maybe we need some space a lil or give him a break for a moment I guess.


If someone is telling you “I like someone and you know who she is”

I would’ve feel betrayed for real, is she worth it than me?


If someone is telling you “you cant make me happy no more”

I would’ve cry a lot


If someone is telling you “I love you”

Such a bullshit, but im glad to hear that from you


..........

now what would you like to tell me more?

4 comments:

  1. i guess i knew what youre talkin about. :) but of course i love you for who you are !

    ReplyDelete
  2. naay, thanks dear... i love you too hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, maaall. thank you. update blogmu dooooong ehhehe

    ReplyDelete