Friday, January 8, 2010

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, FEED MY KOI


horraaaaayyy, please let me introduce my new online digital KOI fishes. for my unproductive life i had this january, having these koi might be good for helping me out from stress, grrrrr i hate being jobless. back to the topic, i've decided their name already hehee. since they're five of them, i'd love to name them just as simple as akan, ikin, ukun, eken, dan okon heheheh, what a bad name for them, aren't they?? i dont have any brilliant idea, but cute i think. and because they're just online pets, i just have to feed them when im online!! you got to help me to feed them okay, i dont wanna find them dead even collapse or something like that ;p
call me crazy if i m so into this pet fishes, cause im not having the real one anynmore. my family used to raise cats, but we're soooo damn lazy (me and my 3 sisters of course) and my mom always angry at us when their pee and poo are everywhere. maybe i'll tell you later about all my cats.

enjoy feeding them >_<

and enjoy your lovely holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment